This year, EDDI is able offer a diversity scholarship as we aim to increase the diversity within the conference, especially among the speakers. The program is open to any underrepresented group within the EDDI community.
The total available is up to Euro 1000 to cover reasonable travel and hotel expenses (but not the registration fee) for 1 attendee.
The successful applicant will be expected to have submitted a presentation, paper or poster to EDDI 2023.
In case of interest, please send an email to email@example.com
- by Monday, 11 September 2023 23:59 CEST
- Notifications will be sent out by Monday 25 September , 2023.
Your application should contain:
- A short essay on why do you want to attend, and what will you and EDDI 2023 gain from your participation (up to 500 words).
- A short biography (tell us about yourself).
- A cost estimate for travel and accommodation.
The information that you submit is only used to ensure that the scholarship funds are granted to eligible attendees. All information will be kept confidential and deleted when no longer needed.