Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
This service allows you to:
- register for events;
- manage your own events, from simple meetings to complex conferences and workshops;
- see a calendar overview of events in the wider research and education networking community, to help you avoid scheduling your event on dates that clash with other relevant events.
LAUNCH PHASE This system was launched on 8 September 2020 and currently contains only a few events. More events will be added here and this list will grow.
Events that were previously created (happening in the past or future) are available until the end of 2020 in our old calendar and registration system, EventR.
Please note that from 8 September 2020 it is no longer possible to create new events in EventR - only here.
From the end of 2020 EventR will go offline, and the calendar and registration information will no longer be available.
- To register for events here, please use your federated login.
- To create your own events here and use this as a registration management tool
- request elevated access rights by contacting the GÉANT Support Team
- consult our training manual'' (pdf)
- view the training video from our community session on 8 September 2020.
- To help us improve this system and/or our information about it, contribute to the community wiki page.
- 30 Nov - 10 Dec Domain name system (DNS) protection
- 30 Nov Why NRENs and Identity Federations should support Student mobility
- 27 Nov 40 Years of Nordic collaboration ( On-line event )
- 26 Nov Education - community discussion: Learning Analytics
- 25 Nov GÉANT Infoshare - NMaaS news
- 25 Nov How can the GÉANT Community address Atlassian suite changes?
- 23 Nov - 31 Dec GÉANT Innovation Fund (protected)
- 23 Nov - 24 Nov 22nd General Assembly
- 18 Nov How NREN-s can benefit from EU funds
- 17 Nov DDoS workshop 2020 (virtual round-table)
- 13 Nov MyAcademicID Spanish National Workshop ( Spain )
- 11 Nov GÉANT Infoshare - How can we work together? AfricaConnect3 - European NRENs Infoshare
- 10 Nov First GÉANT Telemetry and Big Data Workshop
- 06 Nov Introduction to JIRA Service Desk - new GÉANT software tools support channel ( zoom )
- 05 Nov GÉANT Infoshare - Monitoring WiFi network performance with WiFiMon
- 04 Nov GÉANT Infoshare - Open Access and Publishing
- 04 Nov - 06 Nov CARNET Users Conference CUC 2020 ( Croatia )
- 02 Nov - 06 Nov Delivering RDM services (five sessions)
- 02 Nov TechEXtra: perfSONAR Day
- 02 Nov - 06 Nov The European Quantum Week
- 29 Oct 5th TF-EDU virtual meeting
- 29 Oct - 30 Oct SIG-Marcomms online meeting
- 28 Oct TF-RED All Hands VC October 2020 ( Zoom )
- 26 Oct 21st STF ( Zoom )
- 26 Oct - 29 Oct SIG-ISM / WISE joint workshop
- 26 Oct - 29 Oct Tackling complex business domains with Event Storming and Domain Driven Design (School of Software Engineering 2020) ( Via Zoom )
- 23 Oct Spanish MyAcademicID Workshop ( Spain ) (protected)
- 21 Oct GÉANT Infoshare - eduVPN : Update
- 19 Oct - 22 Oct EOSC Symposium 2020
- 15 Oct - 17 Dec Leading and working in a virtual team
- 14 Oct GÉANT Infoshare - Introduction to the Open Science Part I
- 07 Oct Offering Campus Network Management as A Service: Challenges and Lessons Learnt ( Online )
- 07 Oct - 09 Oct ITIL4 - Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
- 06 Oct CyberDay.lu 2020 ( Esch-Belval, Luxembourg )
- 01 Oct - 02 Oct 61st TF-CSIRT Meeting (1/1)