Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
This service allows you to:
- register for events;
- manage your own events, from simple meetings to complex conferences and workshops;
- see a calendar overview of events in the wider research and education networking community, to help you avoid scheduling your event on dates that clash with other relevant events.
- To register for events here, please use your federated login.
- To create your own events here and use this as a registration management tool
- request elevated access rights by contacting the GÉANT Support Team
- consult our training manual'' (pdf)
- view the training video from our community session on 8 September 2020.
- To help us improve this system and/or our information about it, contribute to the community wiki page.
- 28 Jan GÉANT Infoshare - T&I Incubator & NREN engagement
- 28 Jan Data Privacy Day 2021 ( online, Luxembourg )
- 27 Jan GÉANT eHealth Baselining Meeting
- 26 Jan eduGAIN F-Ticks pilot Infoshare
- 26 Jan 13th SIG-NOC meeting
- 25 Jan - 26 Jan TM Forum - Information Framework (SID) Practitioner
- 20 Jan GÉANT Infoshare: Quantum Technologies - Principles, Challenges and Applications
- 19 Jan SIG-MSP
- 14 Jan - 27 Feb Future Talent Programme FTP21 - Registration
- 13 Jan GÉANT Infoshare - RDM and EUDAT
- 07 Jan TF-EDU: The importance of standards with the EdTech ecosystem
- 16 Dec GÉANT Infoshare - Orchestration, Automation and Virtualisation in the NRENs. Ready, Steady, Go! ( Online )
- 15 Dec - 16 Dec e-AGE20 ( Online )
- 14 Dec - 15 Dec MyAcademicID Final Conference ( Online )
- 11 Dec - 12 Dec 19th RoEduNet Conference - Networking in Education and Research ( Online )
- 10 Dec Why NRENs and Identity Federations should support Student mobility
- 09 Dec GÉANT Infoshare - Data Transfer Nodes: How Fast can your Data Travel? ( Online )
- 08 Dec 6th TF-EDU virtual meeting: Data and analytics for education
- 02 Dec GÉANT Infoshare - Fair Principles and RDA