Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
This service allows you to:
- register for events;
- manage your own events, from simple meetings to complex conferences and workshops;
- see a calendar overview of events in the wider research and education networking community, to help you avoid scheduling your event on dates that clash with other relevant events.
- To register for events here, please use your federated login.
- To create your own events here and use this as a registration management tool
- request elevated access rights by contacting the GÉANT Support Team
- consult our training manual'' (pdf)
- view the training video from our community session on 8 September 2020.
- To help us improve this system and/or our information about it, contribute to the community wiki page.
- 23 Feb - 31 Dec GÉANT Innovation Programme - Call for Proposals
- 22 Jun - 04 Sep TIM Programme (T&I Mentorship) - Application period
- 28 Jun - 06 Sep "Vulnerability Management" training programme - " Finding Vulnerabilities 1 - Looking into Networks
- 01 Jul Global Cloud Collaboration Meeting - Session 1
- 01 Jul Security Spotlight Event GA (invitation only)
- 01 Jul Seamless Access Workshop - EU/US friendly time - Part 1 ( Virtual )
- 01 Jul Global Cloud Collaboration Meeting - Session 2
- 02 Jul Seamless Access Workshop - EU/US friendly time - Part 2 ( Virtual )
- 06 Jul 23rd STF ( Virtual )
- 07 Jul GÉANT Infoshare - EOSC Case Studies
- 13 Jul Trust & Identity Incubator Input Session ( Virtual )
- 14 Jul - 08 Sep "Vulnerability Management" training programme - " Finding Vulnerabilities ll - Looking into Code"
- 15 Jul GN4-3/GN4-3N PMB