Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
This service allows you to:
- register for events;
- manage your own events, from simple meetings to complex conferences and workshops;
- see a calendar overview of events in the wider research and education networking community, to help you avoid scheduling your event on dates that clash with other relevant events.
- To register for events here, please use your federated login.
- To create your own events here and use this as a registration management tool
- request elevated access rights by contacting the GÉANT Support Team
- consult our training manual'' (pdf)
- view the training video from our community session on 8 September 2020.
- To help us improve this system and/or our information about it, contribute to the community wiki page.
- 23 Feb - 31 Dec GÉANT Innovation Programme - Call for Proposals
- 24 May - 20 Jun Individual Public speaking tutorial sessions (communication/presentation/facilitation skills). Learning with an expert.
- 27 May - 10 Jun "Vulnerability Management" training programme
- 01 Jun GÉANT GA Infoshare : GN4-3N
- 01 Jun - 02 Jun T&I Incubator Demo ( Virtual )
- 02 Jun - 04 Jun ICRI Canada 2021 ( Ottawa, Canada )
- 07 Jun - 09 Jun ITIL® 4 Specialist - High Velocity IT 07-09 June 2021
- 08 Jun GÉANT GA Infoshare : Cost-Share Committee Update
- 09 Jun GÉANT Community Programme infoshare
- 10 Jun SIG-NOC meeting ( Virtual )
- 10 Jun - 17 Jun Public speaking (communication skills) webinars with Barbara Rogoski (TEDx coach). Learning with an expert.
- 11 Jun NGI_Trust Results: Webinar 7 ( Online )
- 14 Jun Security Day 2021 ( Virtual )
- 14 Jun - 17 Jun Secure Code Training - SCT21
- 15 Jun TNC21 Speaker's Demo - Getting Prepared (INVITE ONLY) ( Virtual )
- 15 Jun Trust and Identity updates and strategy consultation (online) ( Virtual )
- 16 Jun REFEDS ( Virtual )
- 17 Jun TF-EDU annual event: The (future) educational case for NRENs
- 17 Jun ORCID BoF ( Virtual )
- 18 Jun P4 and Data Plane Programming BoF
- 21 Jun - 25 Jun TNC21 ( Virtual )
- 21 Jun - 22 Jun GÉANT General Assembly 24 ( Virtual )
- 25 Jun Trust & Identity Incubator Input Session BoF @ TNC21 ( Virtual )
- 25 Jun Orchestration, Automation and Virtualisation: Focusing on the user
- 25 Jun NREN Sustainability Around the Globe BoF – A Chance to Share and Discuss
- 25 Jun eHealth Task Force BoF @ TNC21
- 25 Jun Topic: NRENs supporting Open Science: opportunities for coordination
- 28 Jun - 29 Jun South East Europe (SEE 9) RIPE NCC Regional Meeting ( Ljubljana, Slovenia, )
- 28 Jun - 05 Jul "Vulnerability Management" training programme - " Finding Vulnerabilities 1 - Looking into Networks
- 29 Jun Seamless Access Workshop - APAN friendly time - Part 1 ( Virtual )
- 29 Jun GÉANT Board Meeting
- 29 Jun SIG-Marcomms online (TNC21 side event) ( Virtual )
- 29 Jun GÉANT Infoshare "Privacy and Security get together" at 13.00 CEST
- 30 Jun Seamless Access Workshop - APAN friendly time - Part 2 ( Virtual )
- 30 Jun GÉANT Community Committee meeting (Closed) (protected)